31.10.13

LA Fashion Week with Alexzondra Middleton



How I have missed you with your eclectically confident identity confusion. I love LA I like to think of it as one of the most diverse meccas in America.Then why is there  always segregated confusion during LA Fashion Week? Why do so many people want to constantly compare or try to imitate shows and dynamics brought from elsewhere instead of embracing West Coast and Southwestern Fashion for what it is, a very laid back but extraordinary big show of personal style expression far more than it's East Coast counterparts, (which I view as more commercial and stuck up) This year I actually enjoyed the plethora of fashion events throughout the month of October. It is a pleasure watching and experiencing the organizations who have continued to thrive in the Los Angeles fashion industry over the past few years since Mercedes Benz officially decided not to transplant their tents here any longer.




My LAFW schedule included great presentations :

 LA Fashion Council at the Grove followed by an after party at Top Shop - in which my favorite presentation was Odylyne 

Project Ethos Fashion.Art.Music which I attended with the beautiful artists Timoi and Fahmina 



R. Michel'le The Label  at Style Fashion Week LA - this event was extraordinary because I was able

to watch my dear friend Rachael Broussard shine like we know she deserves and there were a ton of celebrities.

Gen Art Fresh Faces Presentation where my favorite was San Francisco label Mansoor SCOTT 










and then we ended the whirlwind of fashion at THE SECRET Show by LA Graffiti Artist Timoi



I Partied in true LA Fashion. With a lot of style

Thank You Love Haute Style

Keep Stylin
iZbyA.com
@BionicPuzziLoves on Instagram

No comments: