23.10.10

iheartAlber

Photobucket



The question is not how can you love Alber Elbaz, it is how can you not? I declare if my boyfriend decided to dress up like him I would not protest I would be ecstatic. Of course I know and understand that all fashion bloggers and H & M hoarders love this Lanvin collaboration a lot. But when I realized the good news dontcha know I peed a little lol. Way excited.When I grow up I want to be him except myself.Anyway I probably will not stand in any lines in the cold for a piece from the collection but when I do get my paws on one of these pieces I will be sure to take a lot of photographs in it as I will probably be feeling like Elizabeth Taylor glamorous. In the mean time theses little clues to the collection and collaborations hitting the net are fun too... Enjoy

Photobucket


Keep STylin
izbya.com
@iZmagazine on Twitter

No comments: