23.10.10

TaghridHalloween

Photobucket

Time has flown by on me again and just about 4 minutes ago I realized, It's Almost Halloween! I love holidays and this year I don't even have a lick of a lan of what I am going to do. Of course i have been invited to plenty of parties and events, but nothing really made me want to go all out get dressed up and run the streets with plenty drunk dressed up patrons.However scanning the internet for new people to become a fan of I ran across an American Apparel ad on a few blogs  with what i thought to be a clever idea for a costume using their clothing. SO I went on a hunt for the brain behind the madness thinking it would be some creepy old man wanting to take photos of cool young people, which is surprisingly very common in Los Angeles, where AA headquarters are located.To my surprise I found these photos were being taken by Taghrid . She's a photographer for American Apparel, has a sick blog and a dope look. How can one not be a fan. I am still not sure what I am going to do for Halloween, but I am now more motivated to go out and perhaps I will run into someone about this cool.


Photobucket

Photobucket

                                                   Photobucket

Photobucket

                                Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Genius. Check Out Taghrid here

tfs 




Keep Stylin
izbya.com
@iZMagazine

No comments: