25.2.14

Black Diamonds

The Facts are These:

I decided to be still for the holidays. I felt too all over the place to make enough sense to construct any posts or even figure out exactly what it is I defined as my style. I was in Mad Genius mode with all of the pieces of my self scattered around like a giant floor puzzle. I have returned, We don't have to mention how much you have missed my wit, style and opinion.





This Editorial would break any real artist's stillness. Models: Jeneil Williams, Melodie Monrose, Ajak Deng, Ataui Deng, Cora Emanuel, Anais Mali & Alek Wek  Shot by Mario Testino  for Vogue Germany March 2014. This issue also features Miley Cyrus's Nips as well. In case you are into that type of thing , that which I am not. 










Fashion Editor: Lori Goldstein
Hair: Orlando Pita
Make-up: James Kaliardos
Nails: Fleury Rose

This Post and next series of three posts is dedicated to Black History Month 2014 and inspired by this song by the perfect Black Diamond herself :

Empress Selassie Check Out Her Video Here




Keep Stylin 
iZbyA.com
iZ_by_A on Twitter 


No comments: