14.12.13

The Traditional Holiday Wineaux



LOL AT THIS WHITE CHRISTMAS AS I WRITE THIS POST FROM SUNNY LOS ANGELES AND I AM VERY NOT WHITE. I HEART IRONY AND THIS AD CAMPAIGN.

 We all know that feeling the day after Christmas when you have already opened all of your gifts and you are just sitting and being grateful for what you've already gotten and slightly in anticipation of the new year to come I want to feel that feeling every day. that is why I started all of my iZbyA.com ventures.
What about before the Christmas holiday and you are sitting around making plans and trying to figure out exactly what it is you want to give the coming holiday, I love that feeling too. I have always loved the holiday season and all of the love brought by it. I love the tradition in the midst of my renegade rebellious lifestyle and my holidays have always consisted of my mom and this year I don't have her here in human form... *sad face* we always celebrate in true California fashion with weed , holiday cheer, and wine and of course  I have to keep the tradition alive so this year I extend my tradition to you dear readers at home with my favorite recipe for Mulled Wine. 





Welcome to the Wineaux Holiday with iZbyA.com's Wineaux Gathering Personalized and Private Wine Tastings. For more information for Wineaux Gathering events and to schedule your own personal California Wine Tasting email WineauxGathering@iZbyA.com



TFS 
Keep Stylin 

Alexzondra Middleton 
iZbyA.com
@iZ_by_A on Twitter 

No comments: