19.1.11

downtothefloor


I have been dreaming and drooling over beautiful floor length gowns forever and wanted to switch my whole wardrobe to feature only dresses, but it is just not practical. I have always been obsessed with floor length gowns and skirts and was so excited when I purchased two floor length racer back tank dresses by Divided from H & M on sale. They are light and long and perfect for layering or wearing with boots, booties, or sandals. I can tie it to make it my desired length and i can play with the draping of it. I have to say my favorite way  to wear a fun floor length gown is just the way i like to live my life, Just let it flow...









































tfs [olsens anonymous, stockholm street style, because im addicted, fashion gone rogue, asos.com , NastyGal.com and many others on the net]

Keep Stylin
iZbyA.com
@iZ_by_A on Twitter

No comments: