24.10.10

fallwinterholiday

Between crazy flakes, bad timing, work and just trying to stay afloat and "Keep Hope Alive" as a friend of mine always says my AW 2010 Lookbook has still not been shot.I am not proud of this. I have this dream of being extremely organized and always being able to meet deadlines for my company, but like I said it's a dream. So as I am in the position to constantly re think and re apply my fashion genius to the enhancement of my site I am thinking I want to create more videoes for marketing. Of course there will still be plenty of photos but I am completely inspiried by these viral videoes I have come across on the web...



Marc's Models from Anothermag.com



and of course Chanel...



CCR Very organized website - the californian dream: )



... then there is Wildfox. We all love Wildfox fall 2010 .




ahhhhh The Row.



and one of my my recurring fave inspirations: Nasty Gal




tfs
Keep Stylin
izbya.com

No comments: