11.12.09

this is what i am up to... i will be back on track soon my lovesiz

Yes It has been awhile and this post is not going to be about fashion, but about the typical filler post that bloggers sometimes have to take part in because we just don't have time to fill your exisistence with as much substance as we would like to...
ake a deep breath and decide this breath would be more fun if I had a joint... brb


well still no j but it will come.Anyways where do I begin? First I will start by saying having a magazine ain't no joke. None, not even a snicker is in order.It is a lot of the most fun work I have ever done and I am getting so much positive feed back it's making me want everything to already be perfect and done...



...and then i think to myself the journey is so much fun, I am definitely happy where I am here and now.So the fruits of my labor will be birthed (haha what an image birthing a digital magazine, that would make for a great art project)January 2010 it's going to be revolutionary...



...the CEO of upcode aka my boss is having a birthday party this coming Tuesday, so obviously in a subtle effort to boost his ego I am going to invite my coolest hot girly friends and get drunk in honor of him and you can too!Just RSVP to recieve an upcode that will grant you free entry at the party send your rsvp to RSVP@upcodeusa.com...and the list of thoughts from the week go on...


i like this song...
...to be cont.

Keep Stylin
izbya.com

No comments: