19.12.09

Candy Cane Xmas Supa Hero hearts Vici's Secrets













More Christmas! More Christmas! Well another one of my favorite thing during Christmas in Los Angeles besides fake snow is watching the sexy and stylish out of this world produced Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Now if you were like me and in a whirlwind of busy when the show was actually aired you can watch it here like I did. All my life I wanted to be a Victoria Secret Angel and still do but I definitely must say I would much rather eat burritos and lure suitors with all my junk in the trunk. But still I always hope one day I will be able to show off my healthy figure in a VS ad at least we can all dream though and these pics helped me do just that.Christmas is def about being sexy and glamorous right?!

tfs


Keep Stylin
Candy Cane Xmas Super Hero
izbya.com

No comments: