11.11.09

Chloe Bluebell



Today i have been thumbing through mags and reflecting.I came across this Chloe ad. It's awesome and creative and I love the way it reflects the brand so accurately. But as I looked closer my attention was immediately drawn to the Bluebell Chloe Thigh High boot! The ruffle is so feminine and the design gives of such a flirty bad ass vibe.   I need them I have to have them they have become my new obsession. I am a lady on a mission from now on. I don't know what I am going to have to do to get them...I just hope I am not forced to tap into my renegade side.lol  I just had to share this quick infatuation since dangerous infatuation seems to be the theme of my week and this infatuation seems to be a lot less harmful than the others.


Keep Stylin
izbya.com

No comments: