11.3.08

O Shit son City Sex Hell Yeah More Sex

okay first of all i just like the word son and sex and the city is set in New York and I say it because it reminds me of the word fresh and people look at me a little less weird when i say son than when i say fresh or word or something.I'm from California I just felt like I had to check that for some people. Those are "CooL" words to me, but not to haters, they are not cool words to the haters!!



But yes the whole fucking world of everything has gone Sex and the City crazy unless they are being obsessed with Obama and trying to take down Hilary, i'm just sayin'. I mean I'm so down for this movie and all, but i loved the show and now i can watch it again. I don't know I think that's very important to this here world of fashion I mean I do not worship Sarah Jessica Parker, No, I mean she's an UpsTanding Citizen and everything, but I do not want to be her, but I do like the clothes on the show.(I still think Samantha should have been black just a little but Kim Ctrall did an upstanding job. I would love to style on a show like that. They get to play with awesome outfits all day!!!! It's a stylist's dream. Anywho.... LA FAshion WEEK!!!!!!

No comments: