3.3.18

21 Days of Positive Affirmations for Transformation - Day 3

Everything Happens in Divine Timing and for our highest good. Yes!!!! Although sometimes we forget these wonderful truths dealing with the hustle and bustle of our daily lives. Keep Reading to see today's positive affirmation ...


I am on Day 3 of my 21 Days of Positive Affirmations for Transformation. I love the number 3 so I am writing on the third day. I actually was not sure if I was going to do this, but I finally stopped procrastinating and said if not now,when? Why is it so darn hard to do things for ourselves?
But I did the full 21 Days last year at this time and changed my own damn life. So today's affirmation Reads:


I Accept Perfect Divine Love Right Now



In order to give Love we also must be comfortable receiving it. It does not have to be from a spouse or your booty call it can be an extension of friendship or kindness from someone else, the bank teller, a preschooler giving you a smile, someone letting you cut in line. Today let us soak up All the Love for Ourselves. Breathe. Keep Breathing .
Need to Clear The Negative Energy Around You? Click Here to purchase A Meditation Kit , which includes a sage smudge stick.



Keep Styling
BionicAlex on Instagram
BionicAlex.ME

No comments: