13.10.15

What I Wore: #CureRocks



The Facts Are These...
On October 12, 2015 live at the World Famous Whiskey-A-GoGo I joined hair care leader  I.C.O.N. Products for CURE ROCKS…Where Music + Cause Collide. The night was humid with little relief from the humidity warm day Los Angeles was experiencing.


I tried to put on a pink ensemble, but when i put it on i felt like I was in a sauna. So I opted for black on black to class it up and ended up in lace and sheer, Finally I could breathe. The concert was thrown to raise money during Breast Cancer Awareness month. 100 percent of the night's proceeds will help fund breast cancer research grants through I.C.O.N.’s "Cure for a Cause” beneficiary STOPCANCER.org






All artists involved selflessly donated their talents in support of helping to fund these efforts. Artists for the night included Jourdain LaFleur, Taylor- Ann Hasselhoff, Tess Henley, Tomorrows Bad Seeds, Lita Ford & Patrick Kennison, All-4-One, DJ Jessica Melody, and the night of talent and inspiration was hosted by Courtney Sixx. Although all of the artists gave great performances I was particularly touched and rather blown away by Tess Henley and her passionate vocals and talent on the piano. 




I have discovered a new artist to watch as well as new hair products to try that help support a cause so near and dear to my heart. Even though they didn’t have those fabulous cupcakes like at “Cocktails for a Cause” and I didn’t luck up and win the raffle, the event was a lot of fun and  I enjoyed networking and the good vibes with beautiful strong people.


Keep Stylin
#IAMSTYLEBLOG


No comments: