8.7.11

Fireflies and fireworks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This summer I am experiencing more than just California beaches and San Francisco music festivals. I have no idea what to wear in these crazy weathered times. I have pretty much lived in  maxi dresses and the appropriate accessories for the day. Which sometimes includes an umbrella :/. I have a number of bug bites. I am enjoying ice cream, popsicles, and vintage inspired sunglasses. I haven’t indulged in a great deal of pop culture. Im trying to learn French. This editorial inspired me to get off my buns and make a slight effort in the looks department of my life as I have been extremely lazy, with just cause. I am absolutely loving the colors and the draping. it is so glamorous and I have a new obsession with beautiful vintage hats.

Keep Stylin
iZbyA.com
@iZ_by_A on Twitter

No comments: