23.2.10

preparedtohofortheseshoes...

the facts are these...

... it is currently raining where I am which i both love and hate. i love that it gives me an excuse to stay home and search the web most of the day and put up a post. i hate the fact i have errands to run still and i have to head back to LA and no one really likes traveling in the rain. i ran across this first picture of the spring summer 2010 Gucci ad campaign and almost choked on air because i absolutely have to have these shoes. I continued my research into the Gucci ad campaign and ran across a few other cool accessories and pieces in the other pictures that follow the piece of art work that displays the shoes sent from the universe made just for me. We will meet someday soon.Until then...



















tfs
Keep Stylin
izbya.com
@BionicPuzzi

No comments: