15.5.08

Let em out ladies... Show 'em those...

...Legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun's out time to let your legs free ladies, embrace your feminine sense of style. I used to have a serious vendetta against skirts when I was little. I tried numerous occasions to burn so many of them. It's definitely a transformation every woman has to make and unfortunately some don't make it so gracefully. Key peice of advice I have for all of you free vixens out there no one really wants to see your southside lips so I will suggest to you out at the club who love the mini and don't know how to be aware wear hot pants they are shiny.
Photobucket


Mean while for the rest of us my summer skirt wishlist:
layered minis, denim minis



I love long layered skirts "very bohemian of me"

More Skirts!?!?!!:




Keep Stylin'

No comments: