1.2.08

Y it's NY Fashion Week...Of Course!!!!!?!!!!!!

Well my dearest it is once again Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. Celebrate the coming together of the fashion industry and it's supporters for a posh celebrity filled week of already established designers displaying their newest Collections. I am ecstatic!!!!! I only wish I could be in New York right now dealing with all of the hustle and bustle. Well my friends since I am not there with you lucky patrons who get to party like rockstars and see some awesome shows for the next week. I decided to highlight all of these awesome designers for the next week.I remember my first experience at Fashion Week all I saw were people I had never seen before and saw faces that did not match the names and works I had come to memorize with my love for Fashion. So hereI have made a list of the designers showing their collections with their websites so you won't be lost out there and run into Philip Lim in a coffee shop and not say hello. *giggle* It's not all of them, but we will work on that throughout the week!!!!







Designer Call Off Part I

Philip Lim
ANGEL SANCHEZ
ANNA SUI
ANNE BOWEN
ARAKS
BADGLEY MISCHKA
BCBGMAXAZRIA
BETSEY JOHNSON
BILL BLASS
CALVIN KLEIN
CARLOS MIELE

No comments: