4.2.08

There iz Hope FAll / Winter '08 might have color!!!!!

So the New York Fashion Week Crusades move foward and my favorite treats so far are as listed:




Araks and Mara Hoffman I really like their geek chic, classic, simple look.


Lela Rose This line was really fun to me. It's super fun and feminine.


Rubin Singer- This is such a line that brings back old glamour. I love it. I must say the old Hollywood Gamour look going on for these Fall collections are hella fun. I love his whole line and the haircuts that look like they were inspired by the berries and cream guy: )


DKNY I am definitely enjoying the colors and patterns in this line and I like sexy little baby doll dresses.


Miss Sixty is my favorite show for fashion week. It's so funky. I love their colors. i always do though. I don't know if I will have any money left for Christmas this year. Ha Ha. Not really I would never think something like that. I LOVE MISS SIXTY!!!!!


Tuleh I really like the classic feminie lines on this line. OOOO Sexy. Damn I love The Colors Muahahahaha!!!?!!!!


I absolutely love Baby Phat . Always have always will and Fall 2008 is gonna be pretty off the hook with me walking around wearing Kimora's peices. I love the colors and of course she pulled out the Glamour, that's her $hit, she's got it!Too bad we will probably never see these super dope peices in stores.

Yes, fashion week is bringing us quite the forecastfor Fall 2008. But, where are all of the black people????

No comments: