11.6.10

Opening Revival

 "Fashions Fade, Style Is Eternal."
                                  - Yves St. Laurent

Place:
Revival Vintage
7403 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90036

revivalvintagela.com





On the day of the Revival Vintage Opening I had already had about two previous meetings both involving light drinking. So by the time I arrived at the opening I was feeling rather loose and had that no worries glow. When we arrived we were impressed first by the classy turnout of Angelenoes and two by the champagne. I loved the vibe and decorations of the store and the merchandise was very cute and trendy. I had an interesting convo with the beautiful and glamorous owner … she was very nice. We met a ton of fun people and I can’t wait to go back to this charming little boutique and make some very classy purchases.







 

                                          

                                            

                             


                                        


                           








Thanks for the pics A Green.

I love D’s ladies who lunch hat.


Keep Stylin
izbya.com
@iZMagazine on twitter #respecttheartist

No comments: