19.8.09

Is Hair Free Care Free???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i love her crop
I am currently in the process of changing my hairstyle. At the moment I am bare up top. Not bald, heaven's no! I don't think I have the guts for that, but I am not wearing a weave and that's different for me anyways. Normally I wear a weave because in my head and on my head it makes my life a bit easier. I don't have to worry about burning or damaging my very thick and difficult to manage natural hair... I don't particularly like wigs simply because I have a great fear of a giant bird swooping down and carrying away a whole $70- as that is how much I have seen cute wigs cost on average... it's always a terrifying image for me.


Photobucket
thanks MISS for the pic, i am using this pic of the girl in the yellow as style inspiration atm
Anyways back to the task at hand I am rocking a crazy natural right now that would put Jimi Hendrix to shame. I am definitely not sure what I am going to do with this canvas of hair I am presented with in the present. I do know for sure that I want bangs and it's been a pleasure to roll out of bed put my fingers through my hair and get compliments on minimal effort... long live being natural...and Apparently Tyra Banks feels the same way. She is supposed to go on her show weave free, when was the last time we saw that??? Funny because recently I had a friend say the same thing about me and my weave. So lift your glass and Cheers to new hair beginings..

Keep Styling

No comments: