19.8.09

cutest logo ever

Photobucket

I have been very busy in my little fashion lab. I have been conjuring up spells for style perfection and sifting through tons of paperwork, images, and colors that need to be organized in order to continue forward with the launch of the iz...by a vintage shop. the hardest part about all of this preparation is not the paperwork actually, but buying great vintage pieces and then selling them... I can't seem to part with anything I have found and decided to resale, My taste is much too marvelous. I will definitely be learning a great deal of discipline on this journey of making the world a more fashionable place. Currently also looking for charities to donate to as my online store will donate 10% off your purchase to four different charities. Lots to do. Tell me what you think of the logo.

Keep Stylin

No comments: