18.6.09

Amber Rose x emoda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am constantly coming across pictures of Amber Rose all over the web and in tabloid magazines because they are my vice. I like to take the time out and stop thinking logically for a moment. Anyway this model has a shitload of haters!!! For all types of reasons from Stripping to KAnye people just don't like this woman...and yet she's still been able to sign with an exceptional modeling agency and party it up and be hot with hot and famous girls and guys a like. I don't know about the rest of the world and their rose-colored glasses but wouldn't most people label this as success in her business field of modeling and shit. Odd bunch on this planet I tell ya, but this is a pretty cool shoot and interview I thought. Read More here

Keep Stylin

No comments: